(Starting price per person)
05 Days / 04 Nights
Destinations & Nights Stay
- 2 Nights Accommodation in Corbett
- 2 Nights Accommodation in Mussoorie
- Meet & greet at arrival
- Sightseeing by private car
- Welcome drink on arrival
- Parking and Toll tax
- All tours and transfers by Personal Car is included
Day 1 - Drive from Delhi to Corbett (250 km/approx. 7 hours)
On arrival at the Delhi airport/railway station, you will meet a Yaariyan representative who will drive you to Corbett. Once you reach, check-in at the hotel and spend the remaining day at leisure. Corbett, in the recent times, has become a favourite tourist haunt for its rich biodiversity. Established in 1936, it is known for being the oldest national park in the mainland Asia and first Tiger Reserve in the country. The park has varied landscapes - plain and mountainous, wet and dry, gentle and rugged, which is home to numerous animal and plant species. Among the most popular of Corbett's wild residents are the Asiatic elephant and Bengal tiger. However, the area is equally famous for over 600 species of avifauna that makes Corbett one of the richest bird regions in the country. Relax the night away in the hotel room as the next day is full of adventure.
Day 2 - Safari in Corbett National Park
Get ready for an early morning wildlife safari (Charges applicable) inside the Corbett National Park. Donned with clear streams and rivers, dense forests and grasslands, the park is abode to several species of deer, wild boar, sloth bear, leopard, gharial crocodile, fresh-water dolphin and around 450 species of birds. For safety purposes, the authorities allow tourists in some selected areas of national park so that people get an opportunity to see diverse wildlife in their natural habitats. You may opt for a Jeep or elephant safari as they serve as the perfect way to explore this national park. Get back and spend the night at the hotel.
Day 3 - Drive from Corbett to Mussoorie (287 km/approx. 7 hours)
Check-out from the hotel and embark on a road journey to the spectacular town of Mussoorie. A lovely hill resort, Mussoorie is located on the foothills of the Garhwal Himalayan ranges in Uttarakhand. Blessed with mighty hills, pleasing climate and varied flora and fauna, this place is rightly known as 'Queen of Hill Stations'. A paradise for nature walkers and adventure lovers, Mussoorie offers a fantastic view of the Doon Valley. Upon arrival in Mussoorie, complete the check-in formalities at the hotel. Enjoy a comfortable overnight stay and planning about the next day.
Day 4 - Sightseeing in Mussoorie
Following day, proceed to the Kempty Falls. Enjoy the mesmerising view of water falling from a height of about 40 ft at this scenic waterfall. The lush green mountains and tranquil environs of this place serve as an idyllic picnic spot. After that, head towards the Mall Road, which is a popular shopping hub in Mussoorie. Located in the heart of the town, the Mall Road stretches from Cloud's End to Rockville. The road is lined with benches and lamp posts that give a glimpse of the British colonial period. Later, return to the hotel for an overnight stay.
Day 5 - Drive from Mussoorie to Delhi (270 km/approx. 7 hours)
Check-out from the hotel and drive to Delhi airport/railway station for your return journey.Tour Ends.
- Any kind of personal expenses or optional tours/extra meals ordered
- Anything not specifically mentioned under the head "Prices included"
- Tips, insurance, laundry, phone calls
- Any kind of drinks (alcohol, Mineral, aerated, bed tea on tour or any other snack while waiting at airport or waiting for jetty )
- Camera fee, soft or hard drinks & starters
- Medical & travel insurance.
- Additional costs due to flight cancellation etc. Cost incidental to any change in the itinerary/ stay on account of flight cancellation due to bad weather, ill health, and/or any factors beyond control.
- Any compulsory room supplements on tour
- Tips, Laundry, telephone, optional excursions and other items of a personal nature.
- Any items or services not specified in the itinerary 'TOUR PRICE INCLUDES' head.
- Early Check-in or Late check - out (subject to room availability)
TERMS & CONDITIONS:
- Our package rates are structured per person and are subject to minimum 02 travelers traveling along.
- Our package quote at the time of confirmation of booking will be valid.
- Our package prices are not pertinent to foreigners instead are applicable for Indian Nationality only.
- Cancellation, refund and other policies as per norms of Hotel/ company will be taken into account.
- Our package does not include any entrance fee to be paid during excursion of any sort. Customers are supposed to bear it personally.
- We are committed to recommend and provide alternate hotels of same category in case of unavailability in hotels preferred by you.
- Any appraisals in hotel cost, transport cost, forex fluctuation or hike in governmental taxes are susceptible to fluctuation in package cost quoted to you.
- All packages recommended by us encompass nights and check out timings applicable will be as per the norms of hotel. We do not support stay beyond the terms of packages availed by client and are not liable to pay any charges for extended stay unless it is approved by us in writing.
- Customers are liable to bear cancellation charges estimated on non refundable deposit of current package cost per individual along with sending Intimation of cancellation in writing to the company. Have a quick look on cancellation charges levied in distinct cases
- Customers are levied with the liability of payment of 25% of package cost as cancellation cost in case cancellation is done after confirmation or issue of hotel voucher.
- In the case when cancellation is done before 30 days of traveling date, half or 50 % of package cost is imposed as cancellation price.
- Cancellation cost shoots up more to 75 % of total cost of package if it is done before 15 days of scheduled traveling ate.
- 100% cancellation is imposed before 7 days of scheduled travel date.
- 100% of total cost is to be deducted in case clients do not make it at the time of departure and thereby results in no refund.