(Starting price per person)
04 Days / 03 Nights
Destinations & Nights Stay
Mussoorie - 3 Nights
- 3 Nights Accommodation in Mussoorie
- Meet & greet at arrival
- Sightseeing by private car
- Welcome drink on arrival
- Parking and Toll tax
- All tours and transfers by Personal Car is included
Day 1 - Delhi to Mussoorie
Arrive in Mussoorie from Delhi, and check-in at the hotel. Bounded by hills, Mussoorie is named after mansoor shrubs, abundant in the region. Here, tourists can breathe the cool air, undertake short treks, stroll on quiet streets or discover the colonial heritage by visiting old buildings. Later, stay in the hotel room for a peaceful sleep at night.
Day 2 - Sightseeing in Mussoorie
Visit Jwala Devi Temple. Approximately 6 km from Mussoorie, it is built on top of Benog Hill in honour of Goddess Durga. From a distance, this shrine looks like the crown of Benog Hill, bounded by thick, green vegetation. Owing to its pious atmosphere and picturesque sights, visitors came here to not only seek blessings, but also relax. Thereafter, move to the Tibetan Settlement in the Happy Valley. Sanctified by the Buddhist spiritual leader, Dalai Lama, it has a playground, school and temple that show the influence of the Tibetan culture and architecture. Enveloped in greenery, it gives tourists the enjoyment of grasping the quaintness of nature and soothes their senses with fresh mountain breeze. Later on, travel to Mall Road for lunch and shopping at your own expense. End your day by returning to the hotel for an overnight stay.
Day 3 - Excursion to Kempty Falls
Today, go on an excursion to the famous Kempty Falls. This steep cliff-bounded waterfall is mostly visited by tourists due to its panoramic sight. You can take the pleasure of fishing and swimming in its shimmering plunge pool. Post getting refreshed by its cold water, retire to your hotel room for a peaceful sleep.
Day 4 - Departure from Mussoorie to Delhi
On this day, you will leave for Delhi by road. Upon arrival in Delhi, proceed for your onward destination as the tour now comes to an end. Tour ends.
- Any kind of personal expenses or optional tours/extra meals ordered
- Anything not specifically mentioned under the head "Prices included"
- Tips, insurance, laundry, phone calls
- Any kind of drinks (alcohol, Mineral, aerated, bed tea on tour or any other snack while waiting at airport or waiting for jetty )
- Camera fee, soft or hard drinks & starters
- Medical & travel insurance.
- Additional costs due to flight cancellation etc. Cost incidental to any change in the itinerary/ stay on account of flight cancellation due to bad weather, ill health, and/or any factors beyond control.
- Any compulsory room supplements on tour
- Tips, Laundry, telephone, optional excursions and other items of a personal nature.
- Any items or services not specified in the itinerary 'TOUR PRICE INCLUDES' head.
- Early Check-in or Late check - out (subject to room availability)
TERMS & CONDITIONS:
- Our package rates are structured per person and are subject to minimum 02 travelers traveling along.
- Our package quote at the time of confirmation of booking will be valid.
- Our package prices are not pertinent to foreigners instead are applicable for Indian Nationality only.
- Cancellation, refund and other policies as per norms of Hotel/ company will be taken into account.
- Our package does not include any entrance fee to be paid during excursion of any sort. Customers are supposed to bear it personally.
- We are committed to recommend and provide alternate hotels of same category in case of unavailability in hotels preferred by you.
- Any appraisals in hotel cost, transport cost, forex fluctuation or hike in governmental taxes are susceptible to fluctuation in package cost quoted to you.
- All packages recommended by us encompass nights and check out timings applicable will be as per the norms of hotel. We do not support stay beyond the terms of packages availed by client and are not liable to pay any charges for extended stay unless it is approved by us in writing.
- Customers are liable to bear cancellation charges estimated on non refundable deposit of current package cost per individual along with sending Intimation of cancellation in writing to the company. Have a quick look on cancellation charges levied in distinct cases
- Customers are levied with the liability of payment of 25% of package cost as cancellation cost in case cancellation is done after confirmation or issue of hotel voucher.
- In the case when cancellation is done before 30 days of traveling date, half or 50 % of package cost is imposed as cancellation price.
- Cancellation cost shoots up more to 75 % of total cost of package if it is done before 15 days of scheduled traveling ate.
- 100% cancellation is imposed before 7 days of scheduled travel date.
- 100% of total cost is to be deducted in case clients do not make it at the time of departure and thereby results in no refund.